The NaturaLawn® of America Rose Care Program is designed to care for the seasonal needs of roses by creating a healthy environment in which they can flourish. It’s time to enjoy beautiful, healthier roses with our Rose Care Program—another organic-based service by NaturaLawn® of America.
What does the Rose Care Program offer?
- A complete customized 6-visit program
- Properly-timed feedings for California’s long growing season
- Organic-based fertilizers for better plant nutrition
Our 6-visit program will dramatically improve the health and appearance of your roses!
- Dormant Spray
- January – One application of Horticulture Oil for control of insects and mites
- Early Feeding
- March-April – Two applications of organic fertilizer to begin the growing season
- Pre-Summer Feeding
- June – One application of organic fertilizer to prepare your plants for the hot weather
- Fall Feeding:
- September-October – Two applications of organic fertilizer to make final blooms outstanding and prepare your plants for winter
Here’s what our customers are saying:
“I have had my roses for twelve years now. They haven’t had a better growing season than this past one. I give credit to NaturaLawn’s rose care service.” – Dennis in Upland, CA
With a little care and proper nutrition, your roses will produce vigorous blooms and be healthier throughout the changing seasons.