It is our mission to not only provide the best in organic lawn care and organic-based lawn maintenance — we also want to educate the importance of environmentally-friendly lawn care techniques which don't rely on unnecessary or irresponsible pesticide use. The fact is that every lawn has its unique needs and there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to proper lawn care. Because many providers do not consider a lawn's individual needs, they often prescribe needless or redundant treatments which lead to higher costs and poor environmental practices. We have several decades of experience and proven techniques that naturally combat weeds, pests, and general lawn nutrition concerns. Depending on what your lawn needs to grow fuller and stronger, NaturaLawn of America has numerous solutions for organic lawn care maintenance and organic-based fertilizers. Learn more about our environmentally-friendly services below to see how you can adopt an organic approach when caring for your lawn.
Two Unique Lawn Care Programs
- Soil tests determine what lawn nutrients are needed
- NaturaLawn provides custom plan of action
- Natural fertilization
- Lawn will become stronger and fuller
- No weed or pest controls used in this program
By using a thorough soil test, our team can identify the specific nutrient needs of your lawn. Our Natural Alternative® Lawn program is a 100% pesticide-free lawn fertilizer service which includes a custom-tailored solution to help your lawn grow fuller and stronger without harmful pest or weed controls. No pesticides or weed controls will be applied unless specifically requested.
- Similar to the 100% pesticide-free program except this treatment does use low-level pest/weed controls
- Organic-based fertilizers
When a lawn needs a more involved treatment to fight off pests and weeds, our Alternative® Lawn Program, an organic-based fertilizer solution is the best choice. After soil analysis, we customize a lawn care program based on what's lacking or present in your soil. In addition to everything that comes with our pesticide-free treatment, we also include select weed controls, crabgrass reducer in the Spring months, and insect controls for surface-feeding insects. Any weed or pest controls will be used sparingly in accordance with local conditions.
Environmentally Friendly Lawn Care Services
- Alleviate soil compaction
- Process of recycling flow of air, water, and nutrients to soil and grass plants
- Perforating the soil
Aeration is one of the best things you can do when maintaining a healthy lawn. The process involves perforating the soil with small holes to promote a natural flow of air, water and nutrients in order to penetrate built-up grass or lawn thatch. Aeration is also one of the best methods of organic lawn care to help avoid soil compaction.
- Very similar to aeration, only with the addition of seeding
- Brings new life to old roots
- Adds grass genetic diversity, building up tolerance to weeds, disease and drought.
During the process of aeration, the small holes from plugs of thatch and soil provide perfect opportunities to introduce newer and better varieties of grass. With the presence of more genetic diversity, lawns will have a better chance of fighting off weed invasions, insect attacks, disease, and drought.
- Organic-based fertilizers
- Integrated pest management
- Aeration & seeding
- Can be custom tailored to specific needs
Healthy, vibrant athletic fields are often a point of pride for organizations, institutions, and the athletes who dedicate their lives to reaching their full potential. NaturaLawn of America offers a comprehensive approach to lawn care in order to fit your specific needs and budget. From applying our organic-based fertilizers, to aeration and seeding, to our proven methods of Integrated Pest Management, our environmentally-friendly services are the perfect choice for any size athletic field.
- Safer for humans and pets
- Money back guarantee
- Most sprays/powders are ineffective (can't kill queen)
In order to fully drive out a fire ant infestation, you need to take out the queen. Despite being harmful to humans and their furry loved ones, sprays and powders are largely ineffective at reaching the queen fire ant. Our Fire Ant Program is the safer solution since we don't use harmful chemicals or pesticides. Our results are guaranteed with your money back if we don't kick the ants out for good.
If you want to take action against disease-carrying fleas and ticks, our natural solution is designed specifically to mitigate these pesky insects. Through the application of natural materials such as plant extracts, botanical oils, and other biological products, our Flea & Tick program is the safer choice for humans and pets, as well as insects that are beneficial to your lawn.
- Humane solution
- Can repel other burrowing rodents, pests
- Without addressing, they can cause hundreds of dollars in lawn repairs
Left unchecked, gophers and other burrowing rodents can wreak havoc on your lawn and cause hundreds of dollars in lawn repair. NaturaLawn is proud to offer a humane solution to get rid of gophers without any of the chemicals or repellents that can be harmful to people, wildlife and plant life.
- Grubs are larvae of hard-shelled beetles
- Grub damage usually appears as brown patches of dead grass in sunny, exposed areas
- Heavy feeding results in grass roots being completely severed from the sod
For lawns with patches of dead, brown grass in an otherwise exposed area with plenty of sunshine, the cause may be the result of feeding from white grubs. Our solution involves proper identification and safer grub controls than traditional methods.
- Safely get rid of moles in yard
Biorational repellents feeding on a diet of mostly insects, moles burrow a few inches below the surface and can effectively destroy any lawn in the process. By using biorational repellents, we can safely remove moles without using harmful alternatives.
- Safer mosquito control
- Effective treatments throughout mosquito season
Mosquitoes are a common nuisance which carry disease and ruin the enjoyment of your yard. Our approach involves using a proprietary blend of plant extracts, natural botanical oils and biorational products as natural mosquito repellents.
- Non-toxic, biodegradable
- Works in temperatures as low as -16°F
- Won't kill vegetation
- Safe to use on cured concrete
Unlike other ice melting products, our solution is safe for pet paws, effective down to -16°F, and won't harm floors or outside vegetation.
- Disease assessment
- Provide multiple solutions to stimulate grass root growth
- Professional recommendations for getting rid of Necrotic Ring Spot
Necrotic Ring Spot is a devastating lawn disease which impacts certain types of turfgrass such as Kentucky Bluegrass. To combat the spread and bring your lawn back to health, our comprehensive program will first assess if your lawn has the disease. From there, we will make appropriate recommendations such as aeration, new seeding, or prescribe changes in watering and mowing habits.
- Insect control for around the outside of your home
- A safer alternative to traditional pest control companies
As an alternative to perimeter sprays which utilize harmful chemicals, our perimeter pest control efficiently wards off common pesky insects with both biological controls and biorational materials.
- A complete customized 6-visit program
- Properly-timed feedings of organic-based fertilizers Insect and mite control
To get the most out of your rose bushes, NaturaLawn of America has a program to help your roses grow fuller. By targeting critical times throughout the growing season, our program accounts for multiple visits to ensure the health of your rose bushes.
- Guaranteed tick control
- Coverage includes major areas where ticks live (woodpiles, lawns, stone walls, etc)
- Doesn't affect well water
For the best yard treatment for ticks, look no further than Tick Ranger. Without using harsh chemicals, our solution effectively controls and wards off ticks on your property after just one treatment, guaranteed.
- Pruning, pest control, disease control and fertilization
Our tree and shrub care program is the best environmentally-conscious approach to maintaining your landscape. By leveraging our expertise, we can prescribe the appropriate natural pest control and fertilization. If your property doesn't need it, we don't suggest any unnecessary treatments.